Located on the Northeast are of Colorado Springs is the area of Briargate. With over 9600 acres of a master planned community and part of Academy District 20, it is one of the most desirable areas in Colorado Springs. Some of the neighborhoods that encompass Briargate are Pine Creek, Cordera, Gatehouse, Fairfax, Summerfield, and Kettle Creek.
Home prices range from the mid 200’s to the upper 700’s. Some of the recreation activiteis you will find are:
- The new Venezia Park https://parks.coloradosprings.gov/parks-recreation-and-cultural-services/page/john-venezia-community-park
- The YMCA https://www.ppymca.org/locations/north/briargate
- Lifetime Fitness https://www.lifetimefitness.com/life-time-locations/co-colorado-springs.html
- Pine Creek Golf Course http://www.pinecreekgc.com/
- The Promenade Shops http://www.thepromenadeshopsatbriargate.com/
- Many restaurants and numerous walking trails and parks.
The area has easy access to I-25, making it easy for commutes to Denver and within minutes of the Air Force Academy. There are both existing homes and new construction homes available in the area with many builders to choose from.